Application Tips & Recommendations
We are always looking for talented people to join us here at Ordino Studios. If you are interested in applying please follow the instructions below
We would love to see your work. Just remember that we get an awful lot of applications and won’t be able to return any portfolios. So here are a few tips before you send it:
- First, make sure it’s your best work, the things you are really proud of.
- Include an up-to-date CV and a showreel with a breakdown of what’s on it.
- Online is the most accessible format for us. So, if you have your showreel on a website, let us have the link and include it in your CV.
- If you’re sending a DVD, check that it works, and that it has your contact details on it. So we can get in touch.
- Let us know where you’re working and what you’re working on (we know you may not be able to show us anything).
- Keep it short and to the point. Two or three minutes are all it takes to show us what you can do.
- Where possible, add in breakdowns and passes for your shots - ie. If you are a Modeller, add the topology to your render and if you have a compositing showreel, show roto mattes and before and after breakdowns so that we can see how you work. It can also be helpful in 3D to show your UV layouts, and also displacement maps as well.
- We do watch every showreel that comes in but it can take a while to get back to everyone so please bear with us.
Send your CV, SHOWREEL link and COVER LETTER including within the subject the job offer reference you are applying to: